Don't want to be here

Ever just not want to be in the office? That's me this morning. The weather is incredible here in north Mobile - it's 53 degrees heading up to 80 with 8 mph winds and clear skies. I can think of bajillion things I could be doing other than being couped up in the office.

Here are just a few of them:
  • Riding my bike (it's supposed to rain tomorrow and I really want to get in some miles)
  • Riding my Harley (wind in my face, cruising down the road)
  • Going to the beach (wind, sun, waves - nuff said)
  • Working in the yard/around the house (always something to do)
  • Going for a drive in Pia (that's my Passat) with the roof back and the tunes blaring
  • Going to a park to read and write (just relaxing under a tree)
  • Going kayaking/canoing (paddling down a cool-water river)
  • Did I say ride my bike? (oh yeah, I think I said that already)
These are just a few off the top of my head. What would you do on a day like today?

Mike

Comments

robert terrell said…
of course, the forecast for saturday is allot different.
MikeS said…
Robert - yeah, that's what they say. It hasn't rained a drop this morning. It's supposed to be here this afternoon.

Who knows?

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals