Beautiful Weekend

This past weekend was beautiful in a several ways:
  1. Weather was extraordinary. Cool breeze, sunshine. . .couldn't have asked for better weather.
  2. My brother, Jerry, was able to come visit for the weekend. Because of his own valley experience he hasn't been able to come see me in a very long time. It was great to see him again.
  3. Jerry didn't come alone. He came with my mom, dad, and Jane (my dad's wife - yep, my step-mom - don't really like the term, but. . .). They all came together from Texas to help me get some things done around the house.
  4. Because the crew came to help I was able to get some stuff ready for an estate sale and finish some projects to get the house ready to sell.
Yeah, it's pretty cool to have a family like mine! I'm blessed.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals