Catchin' Up

Today our staff took off to Camp Baldwin to catch up. We are checking where we are and where we are going - and to make any needed tweaks - for 2007. It's good. I'm glad we're are getting away - even if it's just a couple of days.

Today was good -
  • Good evaluation of what's been happening and the effort put in towards some of our goals for 2007
  • Good exchange of ideas on improving some ares
  • Really good fellowship
  • Some excellente food - Lambert's. . .Home of the Throwed Rolls
  • Good movie tonight - Nacho Libre
  • Good coffee - Starbucks
  • And now. . .a good time to relax.
I needed this time away. I'm physically and mentally exhausted. It's 9:15 pm and I'm about ready to hit the sack. Probably time for me to exit and call it a day.

Then again. . .someone just mentioned watching Invincible! Hmmm. . .I can rest in heaven, yes?

Till I get home,
Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
You make me wanna be there sooooooo bad...Hope you had a chance to flesh out Psalms 46:10
MikeS said…
Stace

Thanks a bunch.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals