So what really did happen yesterday

So what did I really do yesterday. I did work in the yard for a little bit. I've been sick and after a while my energy dropped considerably, so I headed inside. Will probably do some more work in the yard on Saturday.

Ok, so here's the scoop:
  1. Balanced my checkbook. I had been off a little and it was driving me crazy. Yesterday, I found where I was off. The world is aright now - at least Mike's world is aright.
  2. Began filing - this isn't a big deal for most people. It's a big deal for Mike - or anyone who likes to file by pile. I literally sat in the floor of my office and went through every piece of paper on my desk, credenza, and on the floor. Actually, I can see the glass on my desk now - WOOHOOO!! I can see the glass on my credenza as well. Still have some papers, old receipts, etc. to shred, but that's a chore to be done while watching the tube.
  3. Did some Christmas Shopping
  4. Attended a dinner for Here's Life - a ministry who does missions to Africa. This past summer a group from our church went to do medical missions and VBS. Over 11,000 people prayed to accept Christ in less than 10 days. They average 1 of 2 people who hear the gospel pray to receive Jesus as their Lord. Now that's a movement of God.
  5. Home to feed the kennel, then to bed.
So, whether I worked in the yard or not, I did have a pretty busy day.

Hope your Thursday was as good for you as it was for me!

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
YOU CALLED ME TOO! HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT WEEKEND. YOUR BEST FRIEND
MikeS said…
Oh yeah! I talked with Stacey, too. Thanks for the reminder, Stace

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals