The Range


Ranger the cat, better known as "The Range" hasn't been feeling too well these past couple of days.

It started a couple of days ago when I couldn't find him. I often let he and Lucy outside to play for a while. Lucy likes the comforts of home so she doesn't go out of the yard. But The Range likes to play in the woods next to the house. He has often played through the night - yeah, he was left outside.

The thing about The Range is that he always came home. He always showed back up. So I was a bit suspicious the other night when he didn't show up and I knew it was going to be in the 20's that night - I think it was Monday night. The truth be told, he had been MIA for a couple of days.

Last night while I was getting ready for a banquet he showed up. I thought he had finally come home!! I picked him up aaannnddd. . .he was warm, not like he had been outside. I put him down and he disappeared. I finally tracked him down. . .under the bed. He wouldn't come out, doesn't make much noise - we're talking about a cat who loves to communicate, if you know what I mean. So, I figured he has been there the entire week. Or, at least since sometime Monday.

He finally came out for a bit last night. Then back under the bed. He was still there when I left this morning. He's purring, but a bit under the weather.

Soooo. . .we'll just have to wait and see. It's just not right without The Range roaming the house and the neighborhood.

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Range,

HOPE YOU GET BETTER!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals