What am I doing awake?

I'm lying in bed, surfing the web, checking out some blogs and it hits me - "What in the stink am I doing still awake?" It's 12:30 in the morning!!

I couldn't give you a reasonable answer if I had one - of which I don't. Normally I don't like to be up this late. I'm old and I like to get up early. . .sort of. I don't like to get up before 6:00 am. I do get up at 6:00 am so I can take care of my kennel, have some quality time with God, and get ready for the day ahead of me. But I don't make it very often if I'm still up at this hour.

Oh well. . .got to get some sleep. So I guess I'll call it a night.

So what keeps you up at night?

Later 'Gator,
Mike

Comments

kris said…
hey there - just stoppin by ...
i never know WHAT keeps me awake at night now that i'm not workin -- but i still find myself staring at the ceiling at 3:00AM sometimes ... sigh .............

i always try to pray, but, well, you know - that's when i fall back to sleep! :)
MikeS said…
Kris,

Thanks for stopping by. Yeah, I pray myself to sleep sometimes, too. But what a way to fall asleep, eh?
Anonymous said…
I think you both are not very spiritual. What's making you fall a sleep during your prayer time?... could it be.... SATAN!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals