WARNING!

Let this serve as a health warning!

DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT listen to AC/DC Live if you are planning on running your easy Saturday run, unless. . .
  • You're already running 3-4 days a week (I've taken about a week and a half off)
  • You have been running and want to push your heart rate up and time down
  • You haven't been running much, but want to see what you're made of
  • You're a masochist and just like pain (I think that's me)
  • You just love AC/DC and don't really care about easy runs
I finished my run before Angus and the boys from down under completed their first three songs - Thunderstruck, Shoot to Thrill, & Back in Black. I was fast, but every nerve in my body was screaming when I finished. Alright, I'll admit it, I like the feeling at the end of a run when I've pushed myself.

So. . .it's up to you. Heed the warning and enjoy, or don't heed the warning and feel the pain, then smile really big for pushing yourself.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals