Update

Yeah. . .yeah. . .yeah, I know. It's been a while since I wrote something. Come to think of it I didn't even write something that last time I posted. I just added a video. Cool video by the way.

So here's what's been happening since I last posted something.


Last Friday night - rode the Harley, went to see Invincible with Mark Wahlberg, went to Starbucks for some juice (no, not like fruit juice, I'm talking the juice of life - what keeps us - ok, me - going).

Invincible - great flick. Will definitely add it to the video collection. It's clean and something you can take the kids to see. It will also encourage you!!

Last Saturday night - rode the Harley across the bay to Malbis (cool shopping center there if you like to shop - I do. Yes, I'm strange - get over it. You probably know this by now). Headed back to Mobile to watch the Alabama & Auburn games (Roll Tide!!) - couldn't get into two restaraunts, so I found a local place to eat and headed home.

Last Sunday night - rode the Harley to church, then headed to Wings for dinner with some of friends, then to Starbucks for a night cap, headed home.

Last Monday - rode the Harley to Foley - yes, they have a great outlet mall there. Walked around, headed back to Mobile. Ended up at Starbucks where I met another guy named Mike - great conversation about life and relationships. Headed home. Cook out with our 30s-40s singles.

So. . .as you can see, my weekend was filled with me riding my Harley as much as possible. It was great weather for it and the traffic wasn't as bad as I had expected it to be.

Hope you had a great weekend as well.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals