Running

I started running again this week. I have held off for the last couple of years because of pain in my right knee. Had a doctor check it out. He said it had something to do with my meniscus. It didn't hurt when I ran, but was very painful afterwards. So I stopped.

I love to run. It's easy - just put on my running shoes and head out the door. I have always loved to run.

Now, I'm trying it again. Slowly. Ran a couple of times this week and have had no after affects. My legs are sore, but that's just getting my running legs back.

Hope this continues.

So what are you doing you haven't done in a while, or maybe you're doing something for the first time?


Runnin' on,
Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
How about "run" another blog! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals