Camp Chapparal

Well. . .for those who have been waiting here's some pics of my week at Camp Chapparal. For a summary of my week check out my post on camp.



Here's my buddy Steve being "Mr. Camp Director" meeting one evening with the adults while the students were eating. Actually, it was a pretty good idea. Let the kids eat, while we sit in the AC and meet and pray, THEN we go eat in peace. :)



Here's one of The Brown Band doing what they do best - leading worship. They were great to serve with. Check them out if you need a band to lead a worship.


On Thursday, the REC team from Wayland Baptist University opened up the ol' slip-n-slide. Here's some pics from that little event.


Even Student Pastors get in on the fun
This is Jeremy, Student Pastor of FBC, Canton, Texas



Here's one student showing us the kind of form it takes to go long.



Here's a couple of big guys getting big air!



Soooo. . .I hope you have got a sense of how much fun it was for me. Wish you could have been there. I even told Steve that I've thought about taking a week to come and serve with his team. If you ever get a chance to stop by Camp Chapparal do so and give out a holler to Steve and the gang.

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thanks for sharing! P

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals