All's Quiet. . .

It's kind of quiet around the old homestead tonight.

I think I'm enjoying it. It's one of those wierd times when you enjoy the silence, but have a lot to do so you don't know whether to sit and soak or to crank up some tunes and get busy.

I think I'll rest for a sec, then get up and get busy.

Ever have those times when both sound good and just don't know which one you should do?

Maybe it's because I'm wierd.

Maybe it's because I don't get this opportunity very often and I just don't know what to do with it when I do get it.

Maybe I should just stop typing and enjoy the quiet.


(whispering) Ssshhhhhhhh. . .quiet please,
Mike

Comments

kris said…
enjoyed reading your last post - sounds like a pretty incredible 'outing' for your group.

hope the quiet brings something good! :)
Anonymous said…
Glad you have some quiet! Do you have time to post pics before you leave? Have fun and be careful.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals