WHAT IN THE FREAK!?

I was sitting on the couch earlier today. I was about to get up to get a shower so I could join some friends for lunch when something caught my eye. I moved my laptop and noticed Ranger the cat watching and chasing some little fury critter.

At first I thought it was a mouse he found and had injured playing with it. Then I looked a little closer and noticed it's legs and tail were short, but it's nose was longer. As I got closer I noticed it was a little, fury mole. He was running along the wall of the living room.

I grabbed a Wal-Mart bag - I knew they would come in handy - and found both he and Ranger in the entry way. Moley was caught in a corner so I laid the bag on the floor and tried to coax him in the bag with my finger. He didn't like that very much. I then grabbed a nearby umbrella and, with the tip, eased him into the bag.

The happy ending is that Moley now lives on the other side of my fence rather than my yard.

OK, what's this Wild Kingdom? Now I have a red wasp resting on the ceiling of the living room.

What the freak?!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals