And the Winner is. . .

The MIAMI HEAT??!!!! What the. . .

How do the Mavericks blow a 13 point lead in the second half and give the game away to Miami? Somebody tell me this. I'm still blown away.

The entire first half the Mavs hung in there, keeping it close. They come out of the locker room in the second half and are blowin-n-goin! Then. . .wait. . .what's that I hear? One wheel comes off, then another, then another. And before you know it the Heat are on an 18-4 run, have pulled ahead, and are hanging with Dallas.

I still thought they had a chance when Dirk went to the line. He's been consistant and the consumate go to guy. He had two shots to tie - he makes the first and MISSES the second. HOLY COW!!

Before you know it. . .time's run out. I'm still shaking my head at this one. If there's one thing the Mavericks have been good at in the post-season, it's been finishing strong. . .closing the door. But last night they left it open and the Heat climbed back in it.

I still think the Mavericks will win it all. I don't think Miami can keep up this pace. But a 3-0 lead in the series would have been nice, no?

GO MAVS!!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals