It's a Good Tired

I've always believed in a "good tired." A good tired is where you go to bed exhausted, but in your heart and mind know you gave it your all that day. Like when you return from your honeymmon, life on a mission trip, or when you work around the house. Hopefully, you get the idea.

Last night. . .I was a "good tired." After devouring a pizza, some fresh iced tea (unsweetened), and watching a movie it hit me - "Man, I'm tired." Then I thought back through the day. I spent some time with God (always a good thing), blogged, cleaned house - no small feat with 3br, 2 baths, lr, dr, kitchen, breakfast area, you get the idea - then went to work on my pond.

For those of you who don't know, I've got a pond. Not one of those little hard plastic, kiddie pool ponds. This one is over a 1,000 gallons. After hurricane Katrina the algea got so bad I finally drained it, pulled the liner out and cleaned it by hand. Yesterday, I finished cleaning it, put it back in by myself, re-filled it and performed my first attempt at landscaping it. This also included going to Lowes and Home Depot to get some stuff I needed - new pump, 2 bags of pea gravel, etc.

I will take a picture of it this weekend and post it later so you can get an idea of what all I was talking about.

This morning I'm in the office - hiding. I'm tired, but it's a "good tired." Then again, I'm making smoothies for the office staff!!

Well. . .gotta go and get them smoothies smoothed.

Remember if it's a "good tired" it was well worth it,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals