IT'S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!

It's Friday - for me that means I am in the office getting things ready for Sunday. Today's agenda: clean my stinkin' office!! Because of all the stuff I've been involved in lately, stuff has been just piling up and now it's driving me CRAZY!

AND. . .since I'm the Education Pastor is seems that everything associate with adult ministry winds up in my office. There's boxes, cables, extension cords, t-shirts, more boxes, files - you name it it's probably in my office. I did find a gift card to Carpe Diem, a local coffee shop. That's pretty cool, eh?

So, in a few minutes, my assistant, Suzanne, and I will be sitting down and going through stuff. Don't have a clue what we'll find, what we will do with what we will find, but I'm sure we'll have fun doing it. Why? IT'S F-R-I-D-A-Y!!!

What do you do on Friday? And what's in your office?


Have a Great Day!
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals