Ever Have One of Those Days?

Ever have one of those days? Not the kind you wish to forget. I've had plenty of those. No. . .I'm speaking of those that you really enjoy having. Nothing out of the ordinary happens and it's not about the stuff you do or don't have to do, but it just feels good to get up and live a day.

I'm having one of those days - so far. Didn't really want to get up earlier this morning, but since I got up and about I have really enjoyed the day. I have already got a lot of stuff accomplished and looking forward to accomplishing some more. Have some stuff to do, but the things I need to do are not pressing so as to stress me out. I'm pretty sure I'll get them done.

It's great weather here in LA (Lower Alabama). It's peaceful. It's relaxing - and lately I'm all about relaxing. I hear the wind chimes I bought for Karen chiming away on the back porch. The dogs and cats are lounging - ever notice how dogs and cats know how to enjoy the day?

So. . .nothing spectacular is really happening and maybe that's the key. It's just an ordinary day as ordinary days should be.

Hope you have one, too!

Enjoyin' the Ordinary
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals