New Socks

Last night I finally broke down and bought a package of socks. Not just any socks, but good ol' white Hanes socks. In that package were 6 pairs of eyes-rollong-in-the-back-of-your-head comfort. The great thing about new socks is how cushiony they are. Don't know if cushiony is a word, but it best describes how great new socks feel. They seem to make you walk a little lighter. Know what I mean?

My other socks were beginning to wear thin. I know when they're getting thin when while I'm wearing them they begin to slide off my feet. You see. . .I have skinny, narrow feet - is that redundant? Hmmm. . .Anyway, because I have skinny, narrow feet my socks begin to slide off - EVEN WHILE I'M WEARING THEM! Now there's a wierd feeling.

Now if you ever want a cool feeling, just gather up about $8 or $9, purchase some new socks, slide them on the old steppers and feel the "aaahhhh"!

So, now you know.
New socks = cushiony
Old socks = sliding off my feet

Walking a little softer,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals