Mid-Life Crisis or Dream Fulfilled?

I've been told I need to update my blog. So here it is!

Some have questioned my recent purchase of a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. They have even gone as far as to call it a Mid-Life Crisis. Yeah right! How dare they. :)

Call it what you will, but I think not. I call it a Dream Fulfilled. And why do I say that? I have always been around motorcycles. My dad had them when I was young. I got a mini-bike in the 7th Grade. I've always rode friend's bikes. When I was older I knew one day I would own a motorcycle. I also knew it wouldn't be any motorcycle - it would be a Harley. So I waited . . .and waited. . . and waited. . . and waited. . . you get the picture.

This year the waiting stopped. And now I own a motorcycle. Not just any motorcycle, but a Harley-Davidson motorcycle. (Click here to see pics of the bike)

Ok. . .so I call it a dream fulfilled. How do I know. Check out these photos of me on my dad's motorcycle. It was 1963 and we were living on Okinawa (dad was in the US Navy). So now you know. Motorcycles have been in my blood since I was ?? years old.





















Still pickin' the bugs out of my teeth, but enjoyin' every minute of it!!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals