HOOK "EM HORNS!!


Ok - if you were ever in doubt - STOP IT!! Doubt no more. There is no question who the National Champions are - University of Texas Longhorns.

It was a great game of great plays by great players led by great coaches. In spite of ALL that - TEXAS is No. 1.

So. . .in honor of my boys let's all join in and sing (to the tune of I've Been Working on the Railroad)

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,
All the live long day.

The Eyes of Texas are upon you,

You can not get away.

Do not think you can escape them

At night or early in the morn-

The Eyes of Texas are upon you

'Till Gabriel blows his horn.


Congrats guys!! And to all who supported the Horns on my behalf or the behalf of the boys, themselves - THANKS!!

(sniff)
Talk amongst yourselves.
Where's my tissue?
NO! That's not a snot bubble coming out of my nose.
Mind your own business and let me enjoy this moment. . .


Mike

Comments

faithrunner said…
Proud to be a Texan today! Rub it in out there in AL today...

However, I will need to return to my BU and Aggie loyalties tomorrow...

gene

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals