Yesterday's gone, but it was a good one. I did take the bike for a ride. Went to Pensacola, Fl to meet a new friend for lunch. He's a minister as well. We talked about ministry, family, life, and stuff. We laughed and swapped stories. It's good to do that every once in a while. It just feels good.

Then, I went to another friend's house - it's really her mom and dad's house. She was recently diagnosed with cancer and had surgery to remove her thyroid and some other stuff. She has this really cool scar on her neck, though it's getting better. Anyway, when I told her I would be in Pensacola for lunch AND I would be on the Harley she asked if I could come by and take her for a ride. So I did. . .we did. It was great hitting the back roads of Florida. We ended up lost for a short time then found our way eventually hitting Atmore, AL. That's when we turned around and headed back to Pensacola. After dropping her off I headed home.

The ride back was cool. Not only was the temperature dropping, but the sun was setting and I had sunglasses on. Can't ride without them because of my contacts, but it didn't matter. It was a great ride home. Me and my Harley.

Hope your day was a good day.

Still looking for resources on good and bad bugs,
"Bugs" Shipp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals