Wouldn't Counseling Be Safer?

Read this article last night and thought to myself, Wouldn't counseling be safer? Actually, I thought, What an idiot!!

It appears that a woman, in the midst of a lovers quarrel, swallowed a cell phone. OK, what part of this do you find hilarious?

1) they were arguing over a cell phone - they'er not that expensive, go get your own
2) she wanted to win the argument so bad that she would attempt to swallow a cell phone - give me a break
3) she might have actually thought she COULD swallow a cell phone - OK, lets say she could, did she think what would happen if it did go down? How would it come out?! Oooooo, the pain!!!!!
4) calling 911 for help - ooo, ooo let me be the operator!

Now I'm pretty competitive and argumentative, but I don't think I've ever - let me restate that - EVER thought about swallowing a cell phone, or any other inanimate object, especially something as large as a cell phone.

It almost cost her everything - just to win an argument!

Lesson? Don't be hatin' the cell phone or argue over something you can swallow!

Wonder if she was blonde. . .

Merry Christmas,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals