Props for Mom


I have to give my Mom her props!! She's hanging with me for a while and is a trooper extreme.



First, you should know, she loaded up a trailer and the XTerra and pulled a trailer from Ft. Lauderdale, FL to Mobile, AL. Maybe not a big thing, except she's never pulled a trailer before and she made the trip straight through BY HERSELF!!

Second, she works like a Trojan! She's like non-stop. My house is really clean, it's decorated for the holidays, and the food is great!! My yard hasn't looked this great since I moved in. Last Saturday she learned how to drive my mower. We hooked up my yard wagon and she carried tree limbs and branches from the back yard to the curb for about 31/2 - 4 hours - non-stop.

Third, Mom. . .well, Mom's not a spring chicken, though you wouldn't know it watching her work. She could work circles around most people I know. But then, she's my Mom!!

Fourth, she models worship like so very few people I know. She accepts people - all people - when others wouldn't. Thanks for being an example.

Fifth, everyone asks me if she's my sister - ooooo yuck, that's my Mom, guys!

Sooo. . . I would just like to say "GO MOM!!" Keep up the great example to so many of us "young 'uns!"

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
Thank you Michael.
I am truly blessed to be your mom.
Love you
MOM
Suzy-Q said…
Moms are good to have around!

I hope I am a mom that inspires and sets an example for my two daughters.

I get a kick out of your blog.....keeps me smiling! :)
Anonymous said…
What precious things to say about your mom! I have one of those work horse moms too. My mom makes me tired to watch her. They are definitely a blessing. I'm glad that you tell her that in person but even better, to the world on a website.

Jen

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals