King Kong

It's just after 1:00 am on Thursday. Yes, it's early morning here. Ranger the cat is cradled in my left arm snoring (yes - I have a cat that snores) and I'm creating this post. It's 1:00 am in the morning, did I already say that? No, I'm not delirious it's just the time when I get cooking. It's early, I would agree, but it's the right early not that 5:30 early crap I experienced last week!

Why am I still up? Just got home from seeing the new King Kong movie. It's 3 hours long, but was worth every minute of it. The special effects, the acting, the drama - all of it was worth the price of admission. You will definitely want to see this one on the big screen. Don't wait 'til it comes out on video. It won't be the same.

Also, don't buy a large drink and suck down most of it before the third hour. It makes the last hour a very loooonnnnggg one.

Also #2, if you buy a ticket for the mid-night showing of a movie make sure you know what night it's showing - Tyler did you get this one?

Anyway. . .it was a great night. Taugh at 2T2 Wednesday night student worship, then hung out with a cool friend at the movies!!

Ranger said it was time to turn out the lights, sooo. . .gotta go!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals