Christmas Time

Well, Christmas will be here very soon. Much sooner that I would like. It's mainly because by now Karen has all the Christmas shopping done and has given me her list of gifts and where to buy them, leaving me with only to surprise her with a gift or two. NOW, I have to go out and decide what to buy, where to buy it, and how much to spend. MAN, it's a lot of work!!

Oh well, I guess it's my job now. I just hate deciding what to buy everyone. It's not that I don't like Christmas. I love it!! I love the atmosphere. I love the music. Some of my favorite songs are Christmas songs. Which leads me to a pet pieve of mine, why can't we sing these songs during the rest of the year? I mean, O Come, O Come Emmanuel? Why can't I sing about Christ coming throughout the year? Oh well. Some of you are probably thinking, "Sounds like a personal problem." You're probably right.

One of the things I love most about Christmas? Watching people, especially children, open their gifts. I get a rush every time they open a present and an incredible smile comes across their face.

What about you? What do you like most about Christmas? What is your pet pieve? What is your greatest memory of Christmas? What was the strangest gift you ever received?

Christmas is great! I love it!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals