One for the books

Well, I've got my first road trip under my belt. Oh. . .I may have forgot to say that I bought a Harley last week. I bought a 2001 XL 1200 with Screaming Eagle pipes and performance kit. It not only sounds cool, it rides great.

I went to Panama City Beach, Florida to meet with a group called Cutting Edgucators. It's a group of guys who do what I do in churches who aren't afraid to try new things to reach people and make disciples. We share and discuss ideas, challenge one another, and encourage each other. It was great to get together with friends and co-laborers in the Kingdom of God.

I left on Thursday about noon. It was a little cool, but the wind in my face, Ipod in my ear, and the rumble of a Harley under my butt made the weather a minor thing. Coming back the sun was out, a little warm when I began, but it cooled off as the sun went down. Regardless, I loved every minute of it. I can't wait 'til my next road trip.

Oh yeah, the amount of moula spent on gas - wouldn't even fill up my Passat!!

Pictures to come.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals