Looking forward to Friday!!

Have a great Thanksgiving! Hope you have had as well. Ate lots, took a nap, watched the stinkin' Dallas Cowboys give a game away - again. Went to see the movie Yours, Mine, and Ours and laughed a lot. Go see it.

Well, it's here - Texas v. Texas A&M. Tommorrow I will be going to the game with some frieds, the Holloways of Lufkin, TX, really they're more like family. I will be the only Longhorn fan in the group, at least as far as I can tell. It doesn't help that James, they're son, attends A&M.

I am looking forward to going to the game for several reasons:

1) I have never been to a game at Kyle Field
2) I have never been to a Longhorn game
3) I will get to do both tomorrow
4) I will be with great friends/family
5) Texas will probably win!

More tomorrow.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals