Got It!

Well I did it! I became a licensed motorcycle operator in the state of Alabama. Don't know if that means all that much, except I love riding this motorcyle on the road and now I can do it legally. Not that I was doing it illegally to begin with, though I was riding it in the neighborhood. It's a ton-o-fun!!

I'm not sure I'll buy one. I may wait until my friend Ron comes back from Texas before I decide. Don't know if I'll buy a Harley, though this one sure is nice. I do know I would love to have one. I would love to take a road trip on one and see some of the country in a way I haven't had the opportunity to do before.

When I told my dad I was in possession of a Harley he commented that he would be right over. He had motorcycles when I was young and loves them as well. Now THAT would be cool - me and my dad, a couple of bikers, on a road trip. Hmmmm - has possibilities!!

By the way, does anyone know which bugs are good for you and which ones are not?

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals