Let's Get It On!!

OK, the NFL has already had a game - don't get all the pre-season hype, it's nothing but a bunch of scrimmages set to make the organizations more money. Agree or disagree, it's not the point.

Here's what where I want to go - NCAA!! Now that I'm in Alabama I have to get used to other conferences besides the Super Conference - oh that would be the BIG 12. Sorry, I'm a little biased, but you understand.

I am willing to give it a shot, though. I don't own anything in crismson with a white "A" or the phrase "Roll Tide" on it yet, but they are the team I will be rooting for this fall. While my blood is still burnt orange and my hand automatically makes the "Hook 'em Horns" sign, I will be rooting for Alabama.

In spite of these pious but deep ramblings I am ready for college football. Now there's hype, there's fan(atics)s, there's commitment and loyalty. I'm ready to gather with a gang of crazed fans just for the atmosphere!!!

Oh yea, it also means it will be cooler.

Let's Get It On!!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals