Is that an ark I see?

Rain - that's what it has done every day for the last two weeks. I'm ready for some sun, BABY! Sometimes when I come home at night I see what I used to call fog, now I call it steam. Not only has it been raining a lot lately, BUT it's hot to boot.

How hot? Last Saturday I was putting some boxes out in the driveway when it began to rain. It had been so hot that the rain coming off of the roof was HOT! It wasn't lukewarm or near cool. It has hot. Hot rain - who in the world came up with this idea?

Well, I've got to go run some errands. Hold on a sec . . . Yeah those are my waders, Pastor's are in his office. OK, I'm back. Someone tried to steal my waders.

By the way, does anyone besides God and Noah know how to build an ark? I wonder if there are plans on the internet.

Soaked to the bone,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals