Runnin' with my hair on fire!

NO SIRRREEEE! Michael Jackson doesn't have a thing on me this week. This week I am runnin' with my hair on fire! For those of you who don't know "hair on fire" stuff, it means that I have so much to do that I'm running from place to place, event to event, and from task to task.

To be honest, I kinda like it. It makes me concentrate more and I tend to focus on the tasks. BUUUTTTT, it does tend to give me "Tiger Vision" and sometimes I don't see the obvious around me. If that's you or your question, task, or appointment - sorry!

Well I'm in Lufkin closing on my house here today. This makes me homeless for a couple of days. I still get to hang out in the house in Lufkin 'til the end of the week. I fly back to Mobile in the morning (Tuesday, July 19). Get there about noon and head to the church. Wednesday morning I'm supposed to close on my house in Mobile (actually Saraland - just to the north of Mobile - hence the name "North Mobile"). Wednesday I fly to Dallas to pick up a car, have dinner with Karen's family, then drive back to Lufkin (about 2 1/2 hours). Oh yeah, the packers will be there packing up my house. Thursday they load up and Friday I head out to Mobile, finally. We'll sleep later.

So now you know what it's like to be "runnin' with your hair on fire".

I love this stuff!!! It's how you soak up life at 100 mph and watch God to amzing things in and around you!!

"Hey, get away from me with that hose!!! Gotta go!"

Later 'Gator,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals