Puttin' Out the Flames

Well . . . I've just about got the flames out (see Running with my hair on fire). Checking to see if there's much damage. Doesn't seem to be.

I'm now a permanent resident of the state of Alabama! My heart still pumps burnt orange blood, but I must make a decision - Auburn or Alabama. I've already figured this one out - ROLL TIDE! Alabama has been a family favorite for years. Growing up I didn't even know there was another college in Alabama, then I heard something about some school called Auburn. Whatever!

I do have somewhat of a bone to pick with these two schools. What is it with their mascots? On one side you've got 'Bama with an elephant. What's the elephant got to do with roll tide? Who came up with this one?

But the elephant thing can't compare to a school who can't decide what their mascot should be. Have you heard about or seen this one? Is it tigers or war eagles? Give me a break! Decide and move on with life.

Oh well, I can't wait 'til football season. I'm not a big fan of overpaid, egotistical professionals, so when I say football season I'm talking NCAA!! I know it's big here in Alabama, but when you only have two schools . . . I mean come on! That's like Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Nebraska.

(Ok, deep breaths, in-out, in-out) There I'm better - for now.

Let the season begin!

Comments

Heath said…
Good decision! Roll Tide!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals