Tunes on the go!

A friend of mine sent me a song. He heard it and thought of me. When I received it it was in itunes format. So. . .me being the techno-nerd that I am along with me never-ending appetite for gadgets and STUFF I downloaded and installed the itunes software so I could listen to the song. It was great. Buutttt, it got me thinking. I could PURCHASE and download my own music then play it on my laptop.

HHMMMMM!!

So . . . you got it! I downloaded three, count 'em, 3, albums. Then yesterday I loaded two of my own CD's. Today I now have something like 174 songs loaded.

Then, as though that wasn't enough, I realized how cool it would be to be able to take my music with me. So now I own an ipod. So does my Mom. I bought her one for hangin' with me for a while and helping me organize and clean stuff since Karen's passing.

Now, I 'm a proud owner of an ipod and an rf transmitter so I can play my ipod in my truck.

If this keeps up I will need another laptop just for my music. Then what? Where does it stop? Have you been through this? Help me! I think I need professional help!

Hold it . . . I need to load another CD.

MS

Comments

Anonymous said…
Welcome to the Apple family ~ stace
Anonymous said…
Ugh, you bought an Ipod instead of an Iriver? who are you??? lol. In other news, now you need to start looking into podcasts! Google it man.
MikeS said…
per lucid's questions

1) Yes, Mom is learning how to use hers

2) 87.9 if it's available, but you gotta get close and if you know me that's not gonna happen (see Speed Up or Get Over)

Mike

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals