Speed Up or Get Over

I just returned from hanging with my friend and brother, Stacey, in Humble, Texas (a northern suburb of Houston). We had a great time of worship and sharing last night during worship with his students. Stacey is the Director of Wildlife for Fusion Student Ministries at Humble Area's First Baptist Church.

So I was coming back today. Now I have made the drive on Hwy 59 many times - to see Stacey and his family, to shop and eat, and to take Karen to the doctor. If there's one thing I have learned over the years it is that if you travel on Hwy 59 and I'm on it - speed up or get over.

If there's one thing that drives me crazy it's getting behind someone in the left lane of the highway and having to slow down. If you drive in the left lane you had better be passing someone else. Why else would you be in that lane? I don't get it. It happens all the time - people driving in the left lane, holding up traffic, and frustrating all who are speeding merrily along.

Look, I'm not opposed to someone cruising the highway. Just do it in the right lane!!

So, if you see me driving down the road and you're in the left lane, I'm giving you fair warning - speed up or get over!

MS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals