Leno's Jay-Walking Allstars

I'm watching Leno with my wife and a friend of ours. And what doth before my eyes appear? Leno's Jaywalking Allstars! Have you seen these people? I mean, come on!! Don't they know we are NOT laughing with them, we are laughing AT them? This isn't rocket science. It couldn't be. We would be here all night.

What kind of life do these guys live where they don't recognize people in the news, public eye, or in our government (I'm talking about the President - it's true. I've seen it.)? The ironic thing is I bet everyone one of them has a cell phone and know how to use every feature on it. They probably can IM 10 people at one time. And who knows what else.

Wait, they'll be back tomorrow. Same bat-time, same bat-channel. Can't wait.

MS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals