Hurts so good!

Went to the chiropractor today. After the doc gets everything back in line they hook me up to a T.E.N.S. Unit. A TENS unit is machine that sends electrical impulses to little electrodes they hook up to parts fo your body - guys, don't go there! Anyway . . . they have been using the TENS Unit on me for quite a while, recently the doc has the techs moving the electrodes further up on my back. Not a bad deal until they begin running the electrical impulses through. Oh my! Oh my! Oh my!

They adjust the strength of the impulses to my liking - a good thing - except I like it pretty high. Since they have moved the electrodes I have some strange feelings in my shoulders and in my arms. The tech has put the eclectrodes on or near nerves. So when I get the unit up to the strength of my likin' my arms or shoulders begin twitchin like a frog in a high school biology experiment. You know the one I'm talking about! Yeah, the one where you disect the frog and hook up electrical wires and watch them critters dance all over the table.

Well, whatever, it feeeeeels soooo gooood!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals