March Madness



If you are paying even the least amount of attention to March Madness you know that the brackets are in a state of true madness.  My brackets are all screwed up.  Kansas is the only pick I have left in the tourney. . .I think.  The rest. . .well let's just say that when Butler won and Texas lost that threw my brackets into a tizz. 

Here's what I love about March Madness - the VCUs and Butlers of the tournament, Kentucky beating Ohio State, Arizona beating both Texas AND Duke.  This is why it's so important to play the games.  On paper, most of these teams would have gone home after the first or second rounds.  And yet, they're still in it! 

I LOVE THIS STUFF!

Can't wait to see who makes it to the Final Four. 


Hey NCAA Football!!!  Take a look at what a playoff system can do for you!



Gotta get a new fave today!  See ya,


Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals