New Year. . .New Things. . .New Beginnings

It's 2009!! As if you didn't know. It's a new year and new year's often bring with it new ideas, things, people, goals, experiences and the like.

I have some new things I would like to experience and some new goals I would like to accomplish. I'm sure I'm going to meet some new people. And, inevitably, God will have some new experiences for me.
Here are some goals I would like to accomplish:
  • Run a half-marathon this year
  • Lose 10-12 pounds (yes, the holidays were way too kind to me)
  • Read more and watch TV less (man, is this a hard one for me)
  • Spend less money and more time outdoors
  • Start a men's group
  • Appreciate it more when I get to see the sun come up over Mt. Hood in the mornings
  • Plan more get-away time with Cindy]
  • Go on another mission trip
I'm sure if I thought about it more, I could, or would, think of some more things I would like to do in 2009.

Here's to what 2009 holds for me. . .for us!
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals