A Couple of Surprises

Got a couple of cool surprises

First, Cindy gave me my birthday present early. It was one of those things that if I didn't like it she was going to have to quickly change her plans. Thanks to her power of observation and knowledge of my love for all things technical and gadgety, she gave me a Garmin Nuvi 750. It's a GPS unit and Cindy got it in preparation for our move and transition to Gresham. I've been playing with it out this morning (teehee. . .).

Second, I got my "D" key back on my laptop. It popped of sometime last week and I couldn't get it to go back on AND I didn't want to break something. This morning. . .tried again, a little bit different than I had in the past and hot diggety! It went back on and works just fine.

Third, as my sister-in-law, Michelle, reminded me - the Tennessee Titans are still undefeated! Who'da thunk it?

Any surprises in your life today?

Mike

Comments

Cindy said…
I am glad you like it! I knew you would be surprised because its like nothing we talked about, but I knew it would come in handy on our new adventures!

As far as the Tennessee Titans are concerned......Im not surprised one bit! I am partial you know. :) Besides, I remember the first year in Nashville, they went to the Super Bowl!

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals