Prayer Request

Our family could really use your prayers today.



It appears that my dad had a stroke yesterday. He's in the hospital going through all types of tests to determine the severity of everyting. It has affected his vision, the left side of his face is droopy and numb. From what I've found out this morning the droopy stuff is worse today.

He's not one to complain when he is sick, so for him to say something means it may be pretty bad. But my brother did say he is still laughing an joking.

It's hard to imagine a guy who gets up sometime around 2:30 in the morning, works 8 hours, then mows yards 3 or 4 days a week till about 5:00-5:30 pm. He loves staying busy and if you're anything like my dad, then you know how hard it is having to lay up for any reason.

Pray for wisdom for the doctors to find out the severity of everything. Pray for my step-mom, Jane. Pray for my dad's attitude and heart. Don't want him to get discourage.

Love you dad!
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals