Home again, home again . . .

We're home! Got here a little after 6:00 pm cst.

We had a great weekend in Gresham, Or hanging out with the folks at Greater Gresham Baptist Church. For those of you who lifted us up in prayers Cindy and I say "THANKS!!!!" We really appreciate holding us up to the Father.

Continue praying as we wait for God's answer and His timing.

We also want to thank Rusty & Sheila for their hospitality. It was a blessing beyond anything we can say. Thanks to the GGBC ABF Leaders for their time. Thanks also is extended to the members of the search team and shepherds. You guys (and Sherry) have been great.

And a special thank you goes to Keith Evans - my friend and maybe my new pastor.

We're pretty worn out, so I'm cutting this short.

OH!! Before I forget
Longhorns 45
Sooners 35

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals