Men of Valor & Grateful

This weekend our church (First Baptist North Mobile) will partner with Cottage Hill Baptist Church of Mobile to host the Man of Valor Conference. I'm pretty pumped about it, especially since I didn't think I was going to be able to attend. BUT. . .because of God's grace and the work of the folks at North Mobile I am getting to go. Not only am I excited about the opportunity, but I'm very grateful. To be sure, I'm very, very grateful. . .and humbled by it all.

Side Note: We are hosting Men's Church on Sunday at 5:30 pm in the Student Center. So if you're a guy, or a gal who knows a guy, who's looking for a place just for guys I openly invite you to hang out with us!


Humbled,
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals