We're Getting There

Well. . .Cindy and I are making progress - getting her stuff combined with my stuff. The living room is about done. The office is about done. Our bedroom is just about finished. The dining room still has an extra couch in it - hopefully it will be gone by the weekend. The kitchen still has some boxes that we need to go through. And the guest room remains the "put it in there" room. But like I said, it's coming along. This after many trips to the Goodwill with clothes, old appliances, a fish tank that never had any fish in it, and stuff we both have "collected" over the years.

I was reminded of some things about myself in this process. I like change as long as I'm in charge of it. And I don't like getting rid of stuff - "I might need that some day." Believe me, Cindy gets a lot more done when I'm out of the house and it doesn't take her near as long. She's like a freakin' whirlwind.

We still have stuff to do - hanging pictures, tweaking things here and there, and the dreaded dog's room. It's not always been FUN, but afterwards I marvel at the change and how my house is becoming our home.

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a difference a day makes.
Each day brings your house closer to Michael and Cindy's home.
How exciting - Soon, you will be able to walk through and marvel at all the TWO of you have accomplished together and be ready to start another adventure ...
I am proud of you both..
Anonymous said…
YOU have done a fantastic job! Keep going....keep your head up....we are almost done! :) You have helped out SO MUCH! Thank you! Thank you! xxoo Cindy

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals