Tanzania Preparations Continue

Well. . .my preparations for my trip to Tanzania, Africa continues. You may recall that I'm going as part of a mission trip in June. I will be serving alongside a couple of other pastors to minister to the pastors in the area where we will be serving, as well as being part of the Jesus Film teams that will go out at night to show the Jesus Film and present the gospel. Pretty cool, huh?

One thing about going is that we will, except for a couple of days, be camping in tents out in the bush. This means the only water available is what we bring in bottles. Because there will be so many on the trip and water is so precious, it can only be used for cooking and consumption. Therefore, no showers and no washing of the doo - hairdo's that is. So in preparation for the trip and because I will be out so much in June I went ahead and solved the problem. . .I got my doo done. I called upon the extensive hairstyling skills of Diane Aultman and this is what we came up with. Here are the before and after pictures.

BEFORE


AFTER

As you can tell I'm pretty well prepared. And just think of how much money I will save on haircare products. I can even comb my hair with the same rag I wash it with.

Thanks goes to Diane and her wonderful abilities.

Thinking "cool",
Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
Uh....you don't look too happy there Mr. Mike! You are not smiling as much in the after picture. Aren't you preparing offly early? LP

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals