New Buddy


I may have just adopted another buddy. No I'm not talking about a friend I can go to a movie with or ride motorcycles with. He's not even a two-legged buddy. He's the four-legged kind.

While I was running today I came across this new friend who followed me home. I couldn't find anyone who knew where he came from. So. . .he met Mix and they got to know each other as only dogs can do, then they played for a little while. Then he met the girls. Now he's kind of keeping to himself in the back of the yard.

He's a blue-heeler, like Mix. But he's younger and has a white band around his neck and chest. His face, ears, back, and legs look just like Mix.

I haven't named him yet. I may try to see if I can find a home for him first. He's a great little dog. We'll just have to see. Photos to come.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals