Pet Peeves

OK. . .this one is quickly becoming one of my all-time pet peeves.

You know that beep-like sound you hear every so many seconds when someone on the other end puts you on hold? YEAH. . .that DRIVES me crazy.

Who came up with this concept and what in the freakin world were they thinking when they did? Do they think we will fall asleep or something? It does nothing but irritate the bejeebers out of me! It's like torture. And the longer I listen the more irritating it becomes. By the time someone finally gets back to me I'm ready SCREAM!!

LISTEN WORLD - STOP THE MADNESS!! CHANGE YOUR ON-HOLD TECHNOLOGY. IN CASE YOU HAVE YET TO DISCOVER IT YOU CAN VERY EASILY ADD MUSIC OR SOMETHING!!

Whew. . .feel better now.

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals