Crazy Days Ahead!

Well. . .it's gonna get crazy for me over the next few days.

Last night we hosted our Starting Point dinner for new and prospective guests. Tonight, dinner with some of our singles. Tomorrow night I'm teaching at our young singles monthly Bible study & dinner. Sunday morning I'm teaching in another of our single's ABF. Sunday night I'm preaching my first message here at First Baptist North Mobile. And I'm going through our Financial Peace University course.

I've got friends coming next weekend and there are still some things I need to get done before they get here. And the Dallas Mavericks are leading the NBA Finals 1 game to 0. GO MAVS!!

Soooooo. . .I'm excited, filled with anticipation, and I'm going, "Holy Stinkin' Cow!" at the same exact time.

Pray for me!!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals