Looking' Forward To It!


I'm really looking forward to tomorrow. At 9:00 am at the church we are starting a new club/ministry - Free Riders Motorcycle Club. Church members, family, and friends are all invited to join us to find out what we can and will do to reach others with an interest in motorcycles.

I can't wait! I've been looking forward to this meeting for months. . .weeks.

I got this idea from Rick, a friend and co-laborer for the Kingdom, who began a chapter of the Free Riders in his own church. He even emailed me the logo and information they use. Thanks Rick!

So. . .tomorrow morning, weather permitting, I'm jumpin' on the Harley, and with a smile on my face, headin' down to meet some more motorcycle enthusiasts to see about starting a motorcycle club.

I love times like this!

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals