Cruisin'

There's just something about spending the day cruising the bike in the great weather here in LA (Lower Alabama). It was somewhere in the a '60s - people here were wearing shorts, t-shirts, and sandles - the sun was shining, my bike was out of the shop, and I took off.

Spent some time in and around Mobile then took off to Hurley, MS. It was a great ride and a great day. Just hangin' out, meetin' new people, and lovin' every minute of it. I must admit. . .I could definitely use more days like today.

Now if I can just keep that battery charged. . .


Mike

Comments

MikeS said…
Tito,

Thanks for the encouraging words. I will check out your blog and help as much as I can.

Mike
Anonymous said…
Little did we know the dream of a one year old would grow into such an amazing work for the Lord. Go God!!!
Love you
Mom
Anonymous said…
Just passed by your blog......You are so ADORABLE!!!

tu

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals