I'm livin the hi-life now!

Well. . .I did it. I went Saturday and purchased a chainsaw! It's mine, all mine.

It's kind of funny though - I had a friend call me Saturday and asked what I was doing? I looked around the living room and found I had a room with a new couch, chair, and ottoman, concrete floor (I ripped up my carpent last weekend), my laptop screamin' the information highway and a new chainsaw. Oh yeah, I had college football on the tele and my brother, Dan, by my side.

It doesn't get any better than this. This is what I would call the hi-life! How many people do you know can have college football playing in the background while they surf the internet and check out their new chainsaw? Am I a lucky man or what?

YEAH BABY!!

Where's that tree that fell over my fence? Oh hey, how do you start this thing?

Mike

Comments

Anonymous said…
That is a scary thought, you and a chainsaw :)
I am glad you weathered the storm ok.

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals