Farfegnugen!!

Last week I picked a care I purchased from a friend of mine. It's a Volkswagen Passat (V6). I love this car! As I drove from D/FW to Lufkin I enjoyed every minute of it. Do you know how fast you can go around a corner with a suggested speed of 60 mph? It ain't 60 mph! That's on the low end.

I have owned a Volkswagen Jetta and a '71 Super Beetle. Those were great cars. I couldn't tear them up until one was totaled by a hit and run and the other was in a accident. I love getting this car on the highway and letting her go.

She's a cool green color. I need a name for her, something that is fast, slick, but most of all smooooothe. Why? Because she is smoooothe.

Suggest a name!


Farfegnugen!!
Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Camp is Good!

Question for You

Favorite Cereals